• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Been Off Line 12 Days......

TheMrMitch

imported post

.......and I want a shower now. A little OT....but Kentucky was hit hard.

Pic is of the main road.

Road.jpg

Carnivore

imported post

Not necessarily totally off topic Mr.Mitch, I imagine Open carry in a state that has gone through what ya'll have had these last 12 days has played a big part of civil obedience.. I haven't talked with my younger brother in Reidland in a couple of Days, but I heard is was pure hell down there.. Keep your ammo dry, ya might have to hold your own fort if the craziesget brave/stupid.. God Bless ya'll neighbor, hope normalcy returns soon..

r6-rider

imported post

i think id be to afraid to OC, id go for my gun and find out it froze to my holster:shock:

CrossFire

imported post

Speaking of Obama's FEMA, why have we heard nothing about FEMA's efforts in this event? Could global warming be a problem for them in responding to this? Come on MSM lets hear from you now.

TheMrMitch

imported post

Never saw Fema at all. Two young uns from the NG stopped by offering water.

I tried to gain their sympathy by relating how hard it was being a senior citizen with a pregnant 19 year old bride, a one eyed cat and a three legged dog.One says the dog looked like he has four legs and I told him the dogwas faking it.

He then asked me if I lied much.:lol:HehHeh

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
Never saw Fema at all. Two young uns from the NG stopped by offering water.

I tried to gain their sympathy by relating how hard it was being a senior citizen with a pregnant 19 year old bride, a one eyed cat and a three legged dog.One says the dog looked like he has four legs and I told him the dogwas faking it.

He then asked me if I lied much.:lol:HehHeh

ROFL!!

MeBaby

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
Well I guess we will find out how much better Obama's FEMAis at handling emergencies than Bush's FEMAwas. Oh wait...It's still FEMA.:banghead:
You don't mean "Fix Everything, My Azz" do you????? :celebrate:celebrateOr is that "Federal Employees Missing Again"??