• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Waffle House, Reilly Road, Fayetteville

DonSmithnotTMD

imported post

Just joined here and I don't see a separate area for such things, so ...

This is from a wife report, but she says at least one of the managers at the WH throws out customers who OC. Additionally, he cooked up some nonsense about a gun that's 50% obscured being concealed.
Additionally, she was hassled by a customer for wearing her holster (she often leaves it on her belt when the gun is locked up). On the plus side he was ticketed for window tint before he left.

DonSmithnotTMD

imported post

Hardly. The hoodle was harassing her while 2 Fayetteville cops were in the Waffle House.

She got a little out of hand too, but they understood.

I should have mentioned that the OCer ejection and the harassment over the holster were two separate incidents.

After seeing the other post, I wonder what might be going on with the Waffle Houses that we don't see.

DonSmithnotTMD

imported post

partemisio wrote:
I have eaten there while open carrying two or three times when visiting my brother without a problem. About what time does this manager usually work?
All I know for sure is that it was during the day. A friend of ours witnessed it.

DonSmithnotTMD

imported post

Wife was saying the same thing. Maybe we should meet up and go together. It would have to be Sunday though