• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc Lunch Bristow Area

Marco

imported post

I'll be having lunch there thisFRI. 2/13join me if you wish.

Again the Location is:

Foster's Grill on Linton Hall and Nokesville Rd (RT 28) @ noon, 1200, or 12pm.

I'll be the guy wearing a Glock.

Hope to see you there.

ETA:
Bristow
Bristow Shopping Center
10266 Bristow Center Dr.
Bristow, VA 20136
Map & Directions
www.FostersGrille.com website]Email This Location[/url]
(703) 396-8282

hunter45

imported post

I may be able to make it. You guys heading over to the Dulles Expo Center for the gun show on Friday afternoon?

Marco

imported post

Won't be going to the show on Fri., have to pick my daughter up from school.

I'll be heading to the show on sunday.

nova

imported post

I don't think I'll be able to make it. I have Friday off for once so I'm going to get to the gun show before it opens at 3pm.

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nova wrote:
I don't think I'll be able to make it. I have Friday off for once so I'm going to get to the gun show before it opens at 3pm.
I was there with a buddy about 2pm last time. We got in and looked at a couple vendors before heading to the ammo dumps...and all the 5.56x45 was sold. :shock:

nova

imported post

useful_idiot wrote:
nova wrote:
I was there with a buddy about 2pm last time. We got in and looked at a couple vendors before heading to the ammo dumps...and all the 5.56x45 was sold. :shock:
And this is the reason I never got a 5.45x39mm...because basically you have two sources for ammo: Wolf, and surplus. Either can dry up/get sold out very quickly at any time.

I hope I can find some 5.56 at the show at a good price. And 7.62x39 for that matter.

nova

imported post

fairfax1 wrote:
nova wrote:
I have Friday off for once so I'm going to get to the gun show before it opens at 3pm.
That's where I'll be also. I'll see you in line (I'm assuming that it is going to be really long).
See you there!

nova

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
You guys gonna eat at one of the fast food restaurants by the Expo Center before the show?
I'd be up for it. Maybe one of us should start a separate thread so we don't clutter up Agent19's thread :D

Marco

imported post

nova wrote: snip
Maybe one of us should start a separate thread so we don't clutter up Agent19's thread :D
No worries, I'm not a thread Nazi.

Lunch will probably be over by 1330, plenty of time to get to the EXPO.

nova

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
nova wrote: snip
Maybe one of us should start a separate thread so we don't clutter up Agent19's thread :D
No worries, I'm not a thread Nazi.

Lunch will probably be over by 1330, plenty of time to get to the EXPO.
Good to know. I must spend too much time on 'another' forum where there's a lot of them that won't hesitate to flame.

Mailman

imported post

Foster's Grille in Bristow -- Friday 2/13 at noon -- I will be there as well. My first get together. See you all there.

nova

imported post

Depending on if Hunter45 and Fairfax1 do, I'll do my best to make it out to Bristow at noon if no one plans on eating near the expo center. Never been to a Fosters but have seen pics from previous OC dinners before I joined the site.