• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New form N. MS here check this out

1911Hammer

imported post

I have not dealt with him other than one email. I asked about the law regarding keeping a weapon in a vehicle on a company lot protected by a gate and how the ruling of the Tenth Circuit Court could affect it. He does seem knowledgable about firearms laws in MS. He may be a good candidate for alot of the questions we have.