• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Texas Legislation 2A (non open carry)

mrrga25

Founder's Club Member
imported post

If any one is interested here is a few new bills that have been introduced. Hopefully the next one I get in E-Mail will be for Open Carry and Conceal Carry on Campus

SB 729
Relating to creating a defense to prosecution for the offense of unlawful carrying of a handgun by a license holder on the premises of certain businesses.

SB 730
Relating to an employee's transportation and storage of certain firearms or ammunition while on certain property owned or controlled by the employee's employer.

sheepdog

imported post

...sounds like it'll be another good year for 2A in Texas...hope we can get on the list with OC...while we have a governor who's loudly 2A---the more ground we cover this year, the better....