• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just a quick apology

Dustin

imported post

Ona sidenote, and personaly I've been thru quite a bit lately with my kids, mywife, the DoD and the VA, the economy, etc.etc.From the toll it's taken on my marriage, I can assure you guys that I've probably been WAY more than an anal retentive dick head on here too. For that I am sorry. I noticed it when on three different fronts people were writing negative post about my attitude. That's when I realized that my mood had made it into my daily interactions with people, not just at home. So to those I've pissed off, pissed on, or just all around offended, I AM SORRY. Its not that I'm in need ofall youropinions kinda, I know we'll disagree on things, but I do not like conflict. I've had enough conflict to last me a life time. I like to keep things as stress free and smooth as possible, even though I might be disagreeing with any of you. Sorry again, and I hope you all have a great day.

drinks.gif

Now let's argue about something
laugh.gif

shad0wfax

imported post

Dustin wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Now let's argue about something
laugh.gif

Your thread is off-topic. :p

So why are you feeding the troll ? :uhoh:
laugh.gif

He IS the troll, Dustin. Ugh, I just fed him too. :banghead:

In all seriousness, it's very difficultto recognize a weakness or a shortcomingin oneself and it's even more difficult to admit it to others, especially strangers.

You haven't pissed me off, but it's still nice to see a post like this. I hope your stiuations with the family and the DoD/VA are resolved quickly and painlessly for you.

Dustin

imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
In all seriousness, it's very difficultto recognize a weakness or a shortcomingin oneself and it's even more difficult to admit it to others, especially strangers.

You haven't pissed me off, but it's still nice to see a post like this. I hope your stiuations with the family and the DoD/VA are resolved quickly and painlessly for you.

Me too brother, thanks for your prayers. It's been one of those humbling weeks for me. ;)

sheepdog

imported post

...I get those, too...when I get up on my high horse, that sucker's gonna buck...by the way, is that LaBatts' Blue you're hoisting??? You wouldn't toast us with Dixie or Pearl, now, would you...........

superdemon

imported post

Dustin,

First off, may you find peace and strength.

Secondly, I will be visiting LA in April. I'm going to be in Slydell for a wedding, and plan on spending a few days in N. O. Any advice on what to see or do?

shad0wfax

imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
shad0wfax wrote:
I hope your stiuations with the ...SNIP...DoD/VA are resolved quickly and painlessly for you.

Are you nuts? How could any dealing involving the federal government be painless?:banghead:

I did say:

[*]:lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol:
[*]:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol:
[*]:lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:
[*]:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol:
[*]:lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Barack_Obama_Logo___Hope_Circl_by_RyanKopf.jpg

I have too much time on my hands.

Dustin

imported post

superdemon wrote:
Dustin,

First off, may you find peace and strength.

Secondly, I will be visiting LA in April. I'm going to be in Slydell for a wedding, and plan on spending a few days in N. O. Any advice on what to see or do?

There's always something to do here.

What's the date ? Then I can say what festivals might be going on. :celebrate

superdemon

imported post

I have to be in Slydell on April 18th. My schedule is flexible enough to have the week before or the week after free to visit N.O.

If it matters, we both like to hit clubs and bars, and my fiancee is bisexual, so she likes to go to strip clubs with me. Both of us like live rock music, trying new foods, and such. I can't go out on the water, as I get deathly, deathly, deathly, deathly seasick We will be driving our own car, so distance isn't really and issue, either.

Hope that helps, thanks.

Peace and strength.

Dustin

imported post

The 19th Slydell actualy has their annual

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Bayou Jam Concert with Christian Serpas and Ghost Town[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]04-19-2009 [/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Description:[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]The City of Slidell's Bayou Jam Concert Series continues in Heritage Park, behind the historic Slidell Train Depot on Front Street featuring Christian Serpas and Ghost Town. Free admission.[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Address:[/font][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Heritage Park, Slidell
[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Phone:
[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]985-646-375[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Times:[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]5:30 - 7:30 p.m.[/font]

[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Category:[/font]
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Seasonal Events & Festivals[/font]

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

The 17th thru 19th (Might be hard to make this one)

http://www.fqfi.org/frenchquarterfest/

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

This is a HUGE event; Jazz fest on the 24th :celebrate

New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival 2009

http://www.experienceneworleans.com/jazzfest.html

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

You got PLENTY of time for reservations, keep that in mind b/c when it comes to South LA, reservations are LIFE SAVERS.

Also if your looking for something else, you can Google -- calendar of events (enter city here) April --

That usualy brings up most cities websties for festivals and stuff.

If you need anymore help just let me know OR you can make a topic in the Louisiana stateThread here on this site. ALOT of guys on this site or from around Slidell and the surrounding area.