• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Ohio

Skunk

imported post

Do you guys pick the same place every time or move it around? I might have a suggestion for a place here in Vandalia, but I would have to talk to the management first.

They're not posted and might appreciate the business and free exposure.

Chris

IxionDeece

imported post

No, it is just at our last meeting we were talking about a different place in Dayton that would be a good place to meet. It is supposed to be a bigger place and more spacious for us. Hopefully it does help.

IxionDeece

imported post

Ohio Patriot wrote:
IxionDeece wrote:
Ohio Patriot wrote:
SorryI couldn't make the last meeting. Had to work. :(

That is ok. Do you think maybe you might be able to attend the next one on the 12th? It would be nice to have ya.
Yes, I think I can make it. :)
Good, we would love to have you there.If you can....see you there.

IxionDeece

imported post

Skunk wrote:
I'm assuming it's going to be Bunny's again? Just wondering.

Chris
I am not sure where it is going to be this time. I personally am waiting to hear about where the place is going to be, though last time it was at a diner. We were trying to see if there is another place that can be utilized that would be more spacious and quieter for our conversations.

Big Homer

imported post

Appreciate the business, at a Funeral Home?:shock: I have to work late on thursday, but I am going to try to get out of it, or switch my day off. Any one heard from lthrnk?

mrmike

imported post

Big Homer wrote:
Appreciate the business, at a Funeral Home?:shock: I have to work late on thursday, but I am going to try to get out of it, or switch my day off. Any one heard from lthrnk?

They're putting all the stiffs in the basement so we'll have plenty of room. Lots of flowers too. And fresh ! LOL, just kidding. It has been closed for years.

I haven't heard from the grunt. He was supposed to post all the directions last week but since he didn't I decided to do that so everyone had advance notice. It looks like we might have a good turnout that night. I am going to post this on OFCC's forum also. See you'all there.

mrmike

imported post

I think I will need a ride. We are about 15 minutes from my house to the meeting place. If you can call me in the afternoon of the 12 th, I'll know by then. Thanks.