• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TN Handgun Carry Permits are ONLINE

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

I see nothing wrong with this. All they are doing is publishing a list of people have been issued a license or permit from the State.

Business licenses, marriage licenses, and building permits, are all public so why should handgun carry permits be private?

bobkk

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Can't find it now but some one posted all the information on all employees of the paper. Pictures, addresses , spouse and children's name. How much their house is worth. Think it got the paper people upset. Turn about is fair.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bobkk wrote:
Can't find it now but some one posted all the information on all employees of the paper. Pictures, addresses , spouse and children's name. How much their house is worth. Think it got the paper people upset. Turn about is fair.

Here it is: http://shotsacrossthebow.com/archives/003287.html

Have to scroll down through the comments.