• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Operation Mag Drop

richarcm

imported post

So I subscribe to the "Guntalk" podcast by Tom Gresham. If you don't yet subscribe to it I suggest that you do. He's pretty good.

He has set up a website that doesn't do much except explain something simple that we can all do to help the gun rights movement. Every time you go to a doctor's office, dentist office, barber shop, mechanic....anywhere that has magazines lying around...bring an old gun magazine with you and leave it at their office for other people to read.

I thought that was a GREAT idea! It gets rid of all of your old magazines and gives people something interesting to read while waiting their turn at the doctors.

www.operationmagdrop.com

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Great Idea, only 9 more years, and I can leave 'G' mans "Stacked & Packed" calendar
as it will be valid again........

Wonder what the "No Gun" hospitals will think about a waiting room full of gun mags.