• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dinner for Dan at Freemason Abbey

2a4all

imported post

We thoroughly enjoyed the festivities! Darthmord's kids were extremely well-behaved. The food and service were excellent!

Dutch, thanks for setting everything up.

Dan, do not trivialize this! The NPD has demonstrated a pattern of abuse with you, Chet, the Hula Hoop Lady, and even caused a group of other folks to openly complain about NPD behavior at a City Council meeting.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Where's the pictures?

Recorded for posterity I trust. Please post link to any pix available.

Yata hey

wylde007

imported post

I'm having trouble with the picx, so I posted them (are they showing up on your end?) and included code links to them. Hope you can view them!

366354690_1262678237_0a.jpg

366354514_1262677581_0a.jpg

366354163_1262676269_0a.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

wylde007 wrote:
I'm having trouble with the picx, so I posted them (are they showing up on your end?) and included code links to them. Hope you can view them!

366354690_1262678237_ORIG.jpeg

Code:
http://picture.vzw.com/mi/366354690_1262678237_ORIG.jpeg?limitsize=345,345

366354514_1262677581_0.jpeg

Code:
http://picture.vzw.com/mi/366354514_1262677581_0.jpeg?limitsize=345,345

366354163_1262676269_0.jpeg

Code:
http://picture.vzw.com/mi/366354163_1262676269_0.jpeg?limitsize=345,345
Links are not active & copy & paste doesn't work either.

Yata hey

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

2a4all wrote:
It was my pleasure, and I had a great time. I think the head count was 21. Those of you who were there before remember Tiffany was our server then, and was aware of OCDO and Dan's circumstances. She was a delight again this time, and told some of us on the way out to "Keep up the good work!" Maybe Freemason should be on our regulars list, and we should ask for her.

Thank you too, for your contributions when I passed the hat around. I didn't realize this, but the Danbus Fund didn't cover all his expenses and he is still left with a significant balance to pay back. The Danbus Fund is still open as far as I know.....

wylde007

imported post

Trying again. Check above. I had them linked from "My Pix Place" at Verizon and it obviously doesn't like to be used as a third-party file host.

They are now linked elsewhere and should show up.

I hope.:banghead:

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
imported post

wylde007 wrote:
Trying again. Check above. I had them linked from "My Pix Place" at Verizon and it obviously doesn't like to be used as a third-party file host.

Got em. :celebrate:monkey:celebrate:monkey

darthmord

imported post

2a4all wrote:
We thoroughly enjoyed the festivities! Darthmord's kids were extremely well-behaved. The food and service were excellent!

Dan, do not trivialize this! The NPD has demonstrated a pattern of abuse with you, Chet, the Hula Hoop Lady, and even caused a group of other folks to openly complain about NPD behavior at a City Council meeting.

Thanks!

Good behavior in public is one of those things I remember my grandparents harping on when I was a kid. I intend on keeping that tradition alive. I'll also let my eldest daughter (Michelle) know she receivedcompliments on her behavior.

wylde007

imported post

darthmord wrote:
I'll also let my eldest daughter (Michelle) know she receivedcompliments on her behavior.
It's good to know that "please" and "thank you" aren't completely absent from the vernacular of today's youth.

Even your littl'un was well-mannered and respectful... all things considered for a littl'un, and whatnot!:D

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

wylde007 wrote:

Don't know how some are viewing these. :(

I still find the link inactive and copy & paste gets me a "Page not available" message.

Yata hey

vtme_grad98

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
wylde007 wrote:

Don't know how some are viewing these. :(

I still find the link inactive and copy & paste gets me a "Page not available" message.

Yata hey
When I looked at this thread on my computer at home, the pictures came up in the thread just fine. Here at work, I can't see them, nor can I copy/paste the links. So it may just have something to do with the connection you're using to get here.

W.E.G.

imported post

vtme_grad98 wrote
When I looked at this thread on my computer at home, the pictures came up in the thread just fine. Here at work, I can't see them, nor can I copy/paste the links. So it may just have something to do with the connection you're using to get here.

Fantastic that y'all had a celebration for Dan.

Still trying to understand why people don't know that Photobucket is the ONLY reliable photo-hosting service if you want to post pics to gun boards.

tsannicolas

imported post

W.E.G. wrote:
vtme_grad98 wrote

Fantastic that y'all had a celebration for Dan.

Still trying to understand why people don't know that Photobucket is the ONLY reliable photo-hosting service if you want to post pics to gun boards.
tinypic.com works pretty well.

as well as flickr.com