• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4 BG's attempt home invasion & shot at.

usdm419

imported post

Something isn't being told though. People don't just "roll up" to your house like that unless they KNOW what they're after. Either drugs or money, and they KNEW it was there. They probably thought it would be a quick robbery score.....tie the guy up at gun point, get what they want, and leave. This is why they didn't try returning fire, they weren't murderers, they were thieves.

protector84

imported post

If some gang came to my house thinking it was someone else's drug house or whatever, I have a simple solution:

Grab the handgun which gives me time to get to the real guns:

A. If there is one man forcing his way in--shotgun.

B. If there are two or more--rifle.

Burial services not included. The families reserve the right to have a "car wash" to pay for the last rights of their "sons who were good boys who would never hurt anyone."