In the warmer months, always

In the cold, not so much.

Post imported post

every day.

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I carry everyday, OC when I'm not wearing a coat. :celebrate

Post imported post

If I don't have a jacket or long sweater on (warm months, or inside buildings during cold months), I mostly OC (80-90% of the time). Any time I *could* OC but I *don't* OC is because I personally choose for a given situationtoconceal fortactical or social reasons.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

I don't.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

ghostrider wrote:
    I don't.
    And that's okay.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Birdman wrote:
    How often do you open carry
    We have an experence thread you can read that, it's only about 60 pages.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I OC every time I can, which back in Michigan, without a CPL, is no where near as often as I'd like. Not being able to carry in the car or grocery store really pisses me off.

But anyway, if you want a nice, easy to look at piece of info, you should start a poll.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Birdman wrote:
    How often do you open carry
    We have an experence thread you can read that, it's only about 60 pages.
    But that doesn't really answer the question. I think it's a good question. I remember I posted a poll with the same question, but I don't think the response was that great.

I OC every time I go somewhere that I feel it is appropriate, which is just aboutevery time I go out, other than the girlfriends parents or the bar.