• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking to sell a rifle?

Gordie

imported post

What check? It looks like only people who don't pay taxes in the first place are going to get anything.

Riana

imported post

You're in luck - there's a gun show at Dulles this weekend. There are always people walking around selling stuff... and lots of firearms to fondle as well.

There's always vaguntrader.com, too - you might check there.

Rey

imported post

That does sound like a good place to start...

Well, I'd like to keep it under a grand. I'd definitely be interested in a mini-14 or 30.

kaiheitai17

Founder's Club Member
imported post

BUBB4H wrote:
Well, I'm pretty open as to type. SKS, AK, AR, etc.

hmmmm, I might be able to help. Just not sure which one I'd want to sell. Maybe an SKS or an AK. You want to keep it under $1k so my AR's are out.

Let me look at my "inventory". I'll PM you in a couple of days, okay?

Rey

imported post

kaiheitai17 wrote:
BUBB4H wrote:
Well, I'm pretty open as to type. SKS, AK, AR, etc.

hmmmm, I might be able to help. Just not sure which one I'd want to sell. Maybe an SKS or an AK. You want to keep it under $1k so my AR's are out.

Let me look at my "inventory". I'll PM you in a couple of days, okay?
Thanks Kai. I put Hogue grips on that Kimber I got from you. Looks and feels fantastic.