• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My New AR.

VLR4

imported post

Thought I'd post some pics so Cougar can drool :lol:

Daniel Defence M4.

Pic when I got home

DDM4002.jpg

Better pics

DDM4pro016.jpg

DDM4pro011.jpg

DDM4pro017.jpg

DDM4pro013.jpg

DDM4pro023.jpg

DDM4pro009.jpg

DDM4pro018.jpg

DDM4pro008.jpg

DDM4pro003.jpg

VLR4

imported post

Thanks. I was all giddy when I brought the DD M4 home and didnt load it. :DI just fondled it untill my wife cought me. ;)I told her to leave me alone. I hadnt finished. :D

G27

imported post

Jesus! I guess you no longer have your first born child? lol. :shock:
Very nice and effective M4. I'm pretty much a stock M4 guy sans my fore grip.

P.S. Your safety is off! :lol:

VLR4

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
Who built that rifle? Was it Rainier Arms?

If you are refering to me. Daniel Defence built the rifle. It just came out in this years shot show. There is very little info on it if you have searched. I bought it from Rainier Arms as they were the first one's in this state to get them in stock. There are only 300 rifles made and will be thousands by the end of the year.

1.jpg