Thread: Fox 66 News

Post imported post

Last night on the 10pm news, Fox 66 actually covered this story... in a positive manner. The anchor actually said "I bet they won't try that again"

I was very surprised to see it, and even more surprised that they covered it and it happend in Arizona.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum60/21733.html

ETA: After a quick glance, I don't see that Fox 66 news has their stories online, so you'll have to take my word for this.

Post imported post

I wish they would have interviewed the home owner, but still, that was pretty remarkable how he had it all recorded.

It's not surprising that a defense story in AZ had a good spin to it, nor is it surprising that the punks were heavily armed, as they often are there. The oddball thing is that they'd talk about it in Michigan. But then again, off the top of my head, that is the is the most successful self defense action I have ever seen caught on video.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    I wish they would have interviewed the home owner, but still, that was pretty remarkable how he had it all recorded.

It's not surprising that a defense story in AZ had a good spin to it, nor is it surprising that the punks were heavily armed, as they often are there. The oddball thing is that they'd talk about it in Michigan. But then again, off the top of my head, that is the is the most successful self defense action I have ever seen caught on video.
    I'm not sure I'd want to do an interview after goingthrough something like that.

I was surprised that they covered the story at all, since it was out of state, but I was still happy to see it on the news. I'm not sure that I've ever personally seen a self defense story on local news...

Post imported post

I saw a few back when I still watched TV, but they were all on Fox 2, so I guess they were predisposed to covering such things.

Right after the right to carry concealed movement succeeded, they did a story about a liquor store owner shooting a guy that tried to mug him as he was locking up to go home for the night.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Did they even mention Danladi Moore "Norfork VA case"?
    He also had video of the bad guys attack.

Call them and ask if it was that it was hispanic crooks they ran the story,
    but if it is white crooks pretending to be black it gets squashed.

Just wish the camera caught the firearm used, insted of the targets soiling the droors.