• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bill introduced to drop the 2 year refresher for CCW

snoball

imported post

That is excellent news...however the Senate has been much more likely in the past to be on the gun owners side. Some good Senate bills did not make it thru the House. Lets hope it passes soon. Thanks for the update.

Trainer23

imported post

I have lost my optimism. Just 2 weeks left and I can't find anything suggesting that the House is even considering this issue.:(

Anyone have info to the contrary?
:banghead: