• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another reason to OC in Phoenix Arizona --

GWbiker

imported post

Phoenix Arizona is the "Hostage Capitol" of the USA. Number two in the world, after Mexico City.

This according to ABC Nightline.... Click onto Hostage Capitol USA:

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/

This is news that was withheld from us until "Nanny Nappy" left Arizona for the great Pork Barrel of the USA -- Washington DC.

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

Yeah, I reported that earlier on ADG...it's pretty incredible.

---------------Local Arizona Forums------------------

http://www.xboxjedi.com/defense

site_logo.png

Sonora Rebel

imported post

All the more reason to remain armed and vigilant... and NOT get into the drug thing!

mzbk2l

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
All the more reason to remain armed and vigilant... and NOT get into the drug thing!
True. Very few - if any - of these things are random. Most "victims" are either involved with illegal alien smuggling or drug smuggling / dealing.

Stay away from those situations, and you'll probably never have those kind of problems.

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

Just another reason to have a gun on your side as it may be a drug dealer trying to get a fast buck...

I wished they would have said what he was using for a camera, the clarity was excellent. I would like to get a camera hooked up as well in the future and I guess like most trying to save a buck doing it.

TOF

imported post

I went to the site but it wasn't present then I searched for "Hostage Capitol USA" and did not find it. Has it been hidden from view by the citizenry?

Edit: Look for "Kidnap" rather than "Hostage". It is still there

GWbiker

imported post

TOF wrote:
BTW, today local TV talking heads are advising Arizona college students to avoid Rocky Point for spring break, due to increased violence in Mexico.

As an afterthought, when ex-school teacher, wannabe Governor Nanny Nappy was here, there was no reported violence along the border. :banghead:

Sonora Rebel

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
TOF wrote:
BTW, today local TV talking heads are advising Arizona college students to avoid Rocky Point for spring break, due to increased violence in Mexico.

As an afterthought, when ex-school teacher, wannabe Governor Nanny Nappy was here, there was no reported violence along the border. :banghead:

Stuff like that scares the snowbords 'n tourists. If it ain't reported... it never happened. Now that she's 'Homeland Security'... I have such warm fuzzies.

Border? We have a border? Mexico... ?

curtm1911

imported post

To My Arizona Bretheren, And ALL Others Who Can't Be Here With Us,

This is a Wonderful State. I was born and raised 100 miles east of Chicago. In Indiana. Moved to Free America in 1967. Seen A Lot. Let's Protect it and the Rest of it huh...........Restore, Replace, Decorate...........OK, Just kidding........it aint about hunting......or is it.....Constitutional Republic, not Democracy, a Democracy is two Wolves and a sheep discussing lunch, A Republic is an armed sheep contesting the vote.............

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I've always considered a Republic as a Sheepdog takin' the sheep off the menu.

GWbiker

imported post

From what I've read in the Arizona Gun Laws book, things here were great until a few "Activist Judges" ruled in favor of property/home owners desire to ban handgun OC/CC in certain areas.

I'm hoping our new Governor sees fit to pass thru legislation freeing up OC/CC in otherwise banned public locations.

ca2az96

imported post

GWbiker wrote:
From what I've read in the Arizona Gun Laws book, things here were great until a few "Activist Judges" ruled in favor of property/home owners desire to ban handgun OC/CC in certain areas.

I'm hoping our new Governor sees fit to pass thru legislation freeing up OC/CC in otherwise banned public locations.
I agree. For starters, it would be nice to be able to gorge myself at Chili's while OC'ing! Hmmm...Chicken Fried Steak & a .45...What a combination! :monkey