Thread: what states can i conceal carry in

Post imported post

i am going to orlando in a month. we are driveing from texas and would like to know what states i can cc in i have chland wanted to know can anybody help me out thnks.

Post imported post

Check web sites for the state you are going to they may have information on the reciprocity with your states CCP. If not call someone in the State Capital and ask them, get a recording of it (make sure that is legal first, you may need to ask their permission to record it). If you have the time ask for a list to be mailed, or scanned and emailed, to youof all the CCP's that state has reciprocity with and ask them to get it notarized with a time and date. It is a lot of work but I would say your safest bet if you want to get current information and indisputable information.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

40caltaurus wrote:
    i am going to orlando in a month. we are driveing from texas and would like to know what states i can cc in i have chland wanted to know can anybody help me out thnks.
    Check out Pack-N-Go Conceal Carry Trip Planner

You tell it what permit(s) you have and what state(s) you'll be traveling through.It provides a quick synopsis of the laws, and links to further info.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Another good source for concealed carry maps and laws is www.handgunlaw.us
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."