• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what states can i conceal carry in

bigtex31

imported post

i am going to orlando in a month. we are driveing from texas and would like to know what states i can cc in i have chland wanted to know can anybody help me out thnks.

Bebop

imported post

Check web sites for the state you are going to they may have information on the reciprocity with your states CCP. If not call someone in the State Capital and ask them, get a recording of it (make sure that is legal first, you may need to ask their permission to record it). If you have the time ask for a list to be mailed, or scanned and emailed, to youof all the CCP's that state has reciprocity with and ask them to get it notarized with a time and date. It is a lot of work but I would say your safest bet if you want to get current information and indisputable information.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

40caltaurus wrote:
i am going to orlando in a month. we are driveing from texas and would like to know what states i can cc in i have chland wanted to know can anybody help me out thnks.
Check out Pack-N-Go Conceal Carry Trip Planner

You tell it what permit(s) you have and what state(s) you'll be traveling through.It provides a quick synopsis of the laws, and links to further info.