• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For Sale: Browning Hi-Power Mk. III, 9mm

jim_dandy

imported post

I think my post disappeared, or I forgot to hit "submit", so I'll try again.

Here's a well-used Browning Hi Power. She shoots smoothly and reliably. Trigger is very crisp.

0211090324.jpg

Has:

- Cylinder and Slide chamfered commander hammer and matching sear.

- Meprolight night sights.

- Thin, fitted VZ grips.

Also comes with three 15 rd magazines, along with a spare 13 rounder in the gun.

- Asking 600 for the whole set, includes the old plastic grips, and old hammer/sear. Will throw in a Comp-Tac MTAC shell that will fit this gun.

FTF in W. Washington with CPL and cash preferred.

May consider trades, but I'm looking for a Glock 36 or other .45 ACP handgun.

-------------

P.S. Please pardon the off safety in the picture. :shock:

I've started to become used to carrying a DA/SA and now my safety lever muscle memory is giving way to decocker muscle memory. ;)