• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTB Pistol for Wife

usdm419

imported post

Looking for a pistol for my wife. She HATES my .45. I'm looking for something along the lines of a .380
Bersa Thunder or LCP would do just fine.

Carnivore

imported post

Excellent choice IMHO!! If she likes it, she'll shoot it/get proficient with it/be confident with it, and 1 shot is all it will take if she maintains control in alife or deathsituation..

AZkopper

imported post

My wife loves her Beretta Cheatah .380: 13 shots, chamber load indicator, manual decocker/safety.

It is a bit pricey ($700), but it is a solid little gun.

JesseL

imported post

My girlfriend claimed my Arcus 94 (Browning Hi-Power clone) as her own. I had to marry her to regain half-ownership.

A lot of people with smallish hands tend to really like the grip on the Hi-Power, if your wife is interested in a full size pistol in a more powerful chambering.

Crossfire Jedi

imported post

I am thinking about at .380 for my wife as well.

site_logo.png