• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

plaintive appeal

old dog

imported post

[align=left][/align]I need some help. My favorite carry piece is a S&W 411 and I need some clips. Anyone know a source of reliable equipment. Factory is not helpful.

jhisaac1

imported post

Hey,
I carry a S&W 410, which is almost the same gun, only with a Glock-ish style slide instead of a more rounded slide.

The 411/410 and also the 4006 all use the same magazine. So maybe if you find a source for 4006/410 mags you will have more luck. One difference you might run into is that my 410 came with 10 rd. mags and the 411 came with 11 rd. mags, but they both worked in my 410.

I once shot an IPSC match with very high round counts on all the stages, the Croc Dundee Banzai Ballistic. I had my 4 mags which usually was sufficient on "normal" stages, but I borrowed 2 411 mags from a buddy of mine and then a pair of 4006 mags from another guy shooting the match. All worked fine.

Jason