• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc cards???

Yeadon

imported post

I just found this site and could someone tell me where i can find oc card for people that have Q & A's about it?

Phssthpok

imported post

First post in the Washington forum. OC pamphlets.. (there's too much info for a simple business card);)

Manu

imported post

Yes word is spreading and even I know few people who are not members of this forum but they do carry open I always encourage them to join the Forum so that we can make collective efforts to make this more common...

joeroket

imported post

They usually get planned around areas that have been a problem with LE knowing the law. Everett has been very quiet lately but it may be time to have a north of seattle meet up.