• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup fairgrounds Question

Highway 101

imported post

I am going to a swap meet at the Puyallup fairgrounds tomorrow (Sat 14th). Are there any issues with carrying firearms there (OC or CC)? I would hate to get all the way to the gate, wait in line, then have to go all the way back to the car to lock up my firearm.

Thanks,

Highway 101

deanf

imported post

Well the fairgrounds is private property, so they can prohibit anything anytime they want without notice.

They prohibit guns during the fair. I don't know why they wouldn't during the swap meet.

Signs? Unknown to me.

Bobarino

imported post

there are signs outside of all gates during fair time that say "no weapons" along with a host of other rules. the signs are pretty big. its not against the law to carry there, just against the rules of the place.

Bobby

dawei

imported post

If I have a choice of being stopped for OC don't ask & don't tell works for me. OC will be challenged at the gates, CC will not.

Highway 101

imported post

Thanks for all the info guys. I ended up going unarmed.....just to be safe.......I mean, just to be unsafe........well, you know what I mean ;).

Highway 101