Thread: South Carolina rose for a gun deal.

Post imported post

South Carolina want's you to bring in your guns and they will give you a gift card. Now we all know that criminals will be lined up for blocks trying to turn in their guns. Yeah right.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...ry/783986.html

Post imported post

Sweet, SC people should buy and bring in cheapo guns (20-50 buck range) and get some Best Buy gift cards.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

Those people are dumb asses that need to be shot with their own gun. Because that is basically what they are doing.

Post imported post

If you don't live in SC and would like to take advantage of this program, never fear, I will too give you $100 for each hand gun and $50 for each rifle. I have to approve of the guns first, though.

And you don't even need to keep them unloaded and in your trunk. I'll take the ammo too!
    :celebrate:celebrate

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

Johnny Stiletto wrote:
    If you don't live in SC and would like to take advantage of this program, never fear, I will too give you $100 for each hand gun and $50 for each rifle. I have to approve of the guns first, though.

And you don't even need to keep them unloaded and in your trunk. I'll take the ammo too!

LMAO... Yeah I'll offer the same, ahem, economic relief plan, here in Texas. I'll even offer home and business pickup.

Post imported post

SilentKTexan wrote:
    Johnny Stiletto wrote:

LMAO... Yeah I'll offer the same, ahem, economic relief plan, here in Texas. I'll even offer home and business pickup.
    I'lltake NW Nevada. I even promise to destroy all of the "bad" ones (inoperable beyond repair, or not worth fixing), if I find any that is. Or I could just wait for another buy back in Ca. and sell the useless ones to them.

Post imported post

I guess while we are grabbing land....I'll take Colorado!!

Post imported post

And I, California.