• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Carolina rose for a gun deal.

Tawnos

imported post

Sweet, SC people should buy and bring in cheapo guns (20-50 buck range) and get some Best Buy gift cards.

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

If you don't live in SC and would like to take advantage of this program, never fear, I will too give you $100 for each hand gun and $50 for each rifle. I have to approve of the guns first, though.

And you don't even need to keep them unloaded and in your trunk. I'll take the ammo too!
:celebrate:monkey:celebrate

SilentKTexan

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Johnny Stiletto wrote:
If you don't live in SC and would like to take advantage of this program, never fear, I will too give you $100 for each hand gun and $50 for each rifle. I have to approve of the guns first, though.

And you don't even need to keep them unloaded and in your trunk. I'll take the ammo too!

LMAO... Yeah I'll offer the same, ahem, economic relief plan, here in Texas. I'll even offer home and business pickup.

Gordie

imported post

SilentKTexan wrote:
Johnny Stiletto wrote:

LMAO... Yeah I'll offer the same, ahem, economic relief plan, here in Texas. I'll even offer home and business pickup.
I'lltake NW Nevada. I even promise to destroy all of the "bad" ones (inoperable beyond repair, or not worth fixing), if I find any that is. Or I could just wait for another buy back in Ca. and sell the useless ones to them.