Thread: HR 45 - Gun Control Bill - The new addition from the new regime

Post imported post

I just started reading this and Ive already ground my teeth to almost nothing... I look like my grandfather when I smile now...

They're at it again!

Read the B.S. Here

Post imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum4/20581.html

Being discussed already. Multiple threads have already been opened.

Here is the govtrack link for it: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

And the govtrack link for the version from last session: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2666
    Rush tried last session, 2007 to be exact. Hope it goes nowhere.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Post imported post

The dictator of this garbage is Congressman Bobby Rush, (D) Illinois. some info about MR Rush.
    * Democratic Member of Congress * Member of the radical Progressive Caucus * In 1968, went AWOL from the U.S. Army during time of war and got a Honorable discharge LOL! Hows that happen? * Co-founder of the Illinois branch of the Black Panther Party * In 1969, served six months in jail for an illegal weapons conviction * Advocates reparations for African Americans
    This guy shouldn't even be in the GOV trying to impose gun laws because he sure couldn't legally buy a firearm with that record.
    I still contacted Mitch McConnell, Jim Bunning, and my Rep Ed Whitfield just to be on the safe side. Whitfield responded saying he was against any more gun restrictions because they only hurt the law abiding citizen and don't do much to stop criminals. BRD

Post imported post

BRDouglas wrote:
    I still contacted Mitch McConnell, Jim Bunning, and my Rep Ed Whitfield just to be on the safe side. Whitfield responded saying he was against any more gun restrictions because they only hurt the law abiding citizen and don't do much to stop criminals. BRD
    Of our legislators, Whitfield's the only one that actually responds. The rest, I don't know if they've read what I have to say or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Post imported post

catass wrote:
    BRDouglas wrote:
    Of our legislators, Whitfield's the only one that actually responds. The rest, I don't know if they've read what I have to say or not.
    I always have gotten a response from Whitfield and Bunning but McConnell I guess it depends on whether he ate his Wheaties that morning or not Hes definitely my least favorite out of the bunch and the most likely to do what he wants and not what the people of KY want.