• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HR 45 - Gun Control Bill - The new addition from the new regime

wrightme

BRDouglas

imported post

The dictator of this garbage is Congressman Bobby Rush, (D) Illinois. some info about MR Rush.
* Democratic Member of Congress * Member of the radical Progressive Caucus * In 1968, went AWOL from the U.S. Army during time of war and got a Honorable discharge LOL! Hows that happen? * Co-founder of the Illinois branch of the Black Panther Party * In 1969, served six months in jail for an illegal weapons conviction * Advocates reparations for African Americans
This guy shouldn't even be in the GOV trying to impose gun laws because he sure couldn't legally buy a firearm with that record.
I still contacted Mitch McConnell, Jim Bunning, and my Rep Ed Whitfield just to be on the safe side. Whitfield responded saying he was against any more gun restrictions because they only hurt the law abiding citizen and don't do much to stop criminals. BRD

FightingGlock19

imported post

BRDouglas wrote:
I still contacted Mitch McConnell, Jim Bunning, and my Rep Ed Whitfield just to be on the safe side. Whitfield responded saying he was against any more gun restrictions because they only hurt the law abiding citizen and don't do much to stop criminals. BRD
Of our legislators, Whitfield's the only one that actually responds. The rest, I don't know if they've read what I have to say or not.

BRDouglas

imported post

catass wrote:
BRDouglas wrote:
Of our legislators, Whitfield's the only one that actually responds. The rest, I don't know if they've read what I have to say or not.
I always have gotten a response from Whitfield and Bunning but McConnell I guess it depends on whether he ate his Wheaties that morning or not Hes definitely my least favorite out of the bunch and the most likely to do what he wants and not what the people of KY want.