Thread: Holster for FiveSeven w/ streamlight?

, ,

Post imported post

Hey I am looking for a retention holster for my FiveSeven with a TLR-2 attatched. There are only two I can find, one an open top paddle holster and the other has a button strap, but doesn't look very strong. I prefer paddle holsters. Any recomendations?

Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Post imported post

Tell me if you find one. I want to carry a five-seven as a main carry pistol, but am unable to find a decent holster. Right now I use a safariland level II for an XD .45 and will be using a level III for my new glock 21.

I'd rather carry a five-seven... I'd love sarfariland to make a level III holster.

You know, thinking about it the only decent holster I can think of might be a leg drop holster when not going for the standard secure retention belt holster.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Sonoma County - Peoples Republic of

Post imported post

You looking for OC or CC holster for this gun?
    For normal carry or for hiking and outdoor activities?

Not sure I would wear a FiveSeven for an everyday carry simply because of the funky, unintuitive index finger safety that you either have to train hard around or keep off at all times.

I carry a FiveSeven (with a Sig Sauer STL-900L) for hiking and outdoorsy type stuff in a Wilderness Tactical Products, "Safepacker Holster".