• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for FiveSeven w/ streamlight?

n16ht5

imported post

Hey I am looking for a retention holster for my FiveSeven with a TLR-2 attatched. There are only two I can find, one an open top paddle holster and the other has a button strap, but doesn't look very strong. I prefer paddle holsters. Any recomendations?

Thanks

Chris

david.ross

imported post

Tell me if you find one. I want to carry a five-seven as a main carry pistol, but am unable to find a decent holster. Right now I use a safariland level II for an XD .45 and will be using a level III for my new glock 21. :)

I'd rather carry a five-seven... I'd love sarfariland to make a level III holster.

edit:

You know, thinking about it the only decent holster I can think of might be a leg drop holster when not going for the standard secure retention belt holster.

FMCDH

imported post

You looking for OC or CC holster for this gun?
For normal carry or for hiking and outdoor activities?

Not sure I would wear a FiveSeven for an everyday carry simply because of the funky, unintuitive index finger safety that you either have to train hard around or keep off at all times.

I carry a FiveSeven (with a Sig Sauer STL-900L) for hiking and outdoorsy type stuff in a Wilderness Tactical Products, "Safepacker Holster".

http://store.thewilderness.com/index.php?cPath=51