• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting shooting in Vegas today.

gravygrabber

imported post

Very interesting,they are being VERY closed mouthed about it. What I have read he was stopped by metro,for jaywalking at 5:00 am,HUMMMMM? ,he was open carrying,and failed to comply,so they shot him. No where have they said that the gun was pointed at them,out of his holster ,or he made a furtive movement.

I suspect they need extra time to get their stories straight, or they want to extend their paid administrative leave.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!!!

jfrey123

imported post

I really hope this is more than one of our OC guys getting blasted for exercising his right.

On the other hand, I have little sympathy for people who resist and/or give the cops a reason. Hope this one doesn't get buried by the media, I'd like to see where it goes.