• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Timmy Kaine takes his Family to a Virginia Park

Repeater

imported post

This PSA is running on Virginian TV stations.

See Timmy. See Timmy extol the virtues of visiting a state park.

Hey Kaine, what about that AG opinion which states that Open Carry is legal in our state parks? Why won't you answer VCDL, huh?

See what DCR has to say:

Firearms: Law enforcement officers and those with a concealed weapons permit may carry firearms. During hunts, hunters may have firearms, which should be unloaded and properly stored when outside designated hunt areas. Target shooting is prohibited. Air guns are prohibited.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Repeater wrote:
See what DCR has to say:

Firearms: Law enforcement officers and those with a concealed weapons permit may carry firearms. During hunts, hunters may have firearms, which should be unloaded and properly stored when outside designated hunt areas. Target shooting is prohibited. Air guns are prohibited.
Ha! Even the published reguations exempts open carry in areas where hunting is allowed - no need to be a hunter.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

This is my rifle. This is my gun. This one's for hunting. This one ain't for fun - its for protection.

Yata hey

kle

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
I'd really wish they'd tell me how to go about getting one of those concealed weapons permits that I keep hearing about....:)
Yeah, all I've got is this stinkin' concealed handgun permit. Not as cool =)

hsmith

imported post

kle wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
I'd really wish they'd tell me how to go about getting one of those concealed weapons permits that I keep hearing about....:)
Yeah, all I've got is this stinkin' concealed handgun permit. Not as cool =)
ProShooter would love to be able to start wearing this shirt if he could get that infamous CWP

41FGP41SZBL._AA280_.jpg