• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The attack we all know is coming

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
SNIP But my piece de resistance was the day Ted Kennedy's presidential campaign sent me a postage-prepaid envelope for donations. I filled the holes in two bricks with lead, wrapped them up, and pasted the envelope - first class postage prepaid - onto the whole thing. And I'm not the only person who ddid something like that. Too bad postal regs make that impossible to pull off today. I would have loved it if Obama's campaign had sent me a prepaid fundraiser envelope.

I wonder if my dad still has that old Chevy. :)

No, no, no, no. Lemme see if I can find a derelictChecker!!! :D

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
SNIP I filled the holes in two bricks with lead, wrapped them up, and pasted the envelope - first class postage prepaid - onto the whole thing. And I'm not the only person who ddid something like that. Too bad postal regs make that impossible to pull off today. I would have loved it if Obama's campaign had sent me a prepaid fundraiser envelope.

Shame on you. You wasted the perfectly good beginnings of riot.

Now what are we gonna do when inflation goes out the roof and foot shortages set in from the bailout/debt-scheme?

Nevermind. I momentarily forgot I was on a gun forum.

:D

Alexcabbie

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Alexcabbie wrote:
SNIP But my piece de resistance was the day Ted Kennedy's presidential campaign sent me a postage-prepaid envelope for donations. I filled the holes in two bricks with lead, wrapped them up, and pasted the envelope - first class postage prepaid - onto the whole thing. And I'm not the only person who ddid something like that. Too bad postal regs make that impossible to pull off today. I would have loved it if Obama's campaign had sent me a prepaid fundraiser envelope.

I wonder if my dad still has that old Chevy. :)

No, no, no, no. Lemme see if I can find a derelictChecker!!! :D
OH to drive a Checker taxicab. Plenty of room for the fat-butt porkers that are so common these days. I kid you not, I had a passenger that was so fat I thought my tires would explode, the cab actually tilted on its suspension. I wanted to charge an extra passenger for each butt-cheek however our Barney Fife of a Hack Inspector would have a fit....

Speaking of the Hack Inspector (and more to the subject) he spotted an empty holster on my hip at last year's inspection and told me I needed to check with the City Attorney before I carried on duty. I got news for Barney......