• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Map of Mission Beach and surrounding schools!

SlackwareRobert

imported post

You can hide a lot of Pelosi swamp rat habitat in an unloaded Eagle.
So beware the invironmental nuts. :cool: Would it be bad taste to use a
condom on the barrel?
Just wouldn't want the gun to be labeled an endangered spieces habitat.:banghead:

Decoligny

imported post

I am only interested in the Schools in the immediate area of my destination. I already know about the schools in my own local area.

As far as there being any number of schools within 1,000 feet of any freeway that I might happen to be taking is irrelevant, as it would take more work than any "reasonable" person would normally do to find them all, and then remeber where they all were.

Therefore, there is no way that I know, orreasonably should know, about some random school that is 750 feet from the freeway, in a particular random town that I just happen to be driving through on my way to San Diego.

As soon as I hit the freeway, I am clear of all the schools in my area. I will be UOC in my vehicle all the way down to San Diego. I will lock my gun in my lockbox when I depart the freeway as I know I will be passing within 1,000 feet of schools between the freeway and Pacific Beach meeting place. It will remain locked until I arrive at the parking area and then it will go into my holster, slide locked back, ready for the (expected) 12031(e) inspection.

Edited to add the expectation of a 12031(e) check.

pullnshoot25

imported post

Decoligny wrote:
I am only interested in the Schools in the immediate area of my destination. I already know about the schools in my own local area.

As far as there being any number of schools within 1,000 feet of any freeway that I might happen to be taking is irrelevant, as it would take more work than any "reasonable" person would normally do to find them all, and then remeber where they all were.

Therefore, there is no way that I know, orreasonably should know, about some random school that is 750 feet from the freeway, in a particular random town that I just happen to be driving through on my way to San Diego.

As soon as I hit the freeway, I am clear of all the schools in my area. I will be UOC in my vehicle all the way down to San Diego. I will lock my gun in my lockbox when I depart the freeway as I know I will be passing within 1,000 feet of schools between the freeway and Pacific Beach meeting place. It will remain locked until I arrive at the parking area and then it will go into my holster, slide locked back, ready for a potentially ordered 12031(e) inspection.
Fixed it for you there Decoligny, haha! :)

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

wolfeinstein wrote:
Are Desert Eagles allowed?:celebrate
One of the guys at the very first open carry dinner carried his Desert Eagle. Very nice gun, and hard to miss. Definitely makes a bold statement. However, my M.O. is: don't carry anything you would be heartbroken over losing. You never know when some local LEO will decide to punish you for exercising your rights.