Thread: Gun Show Report

Post imported post

The Mason gun show was well attended and my booth was favored by a visit
    from our own Venator .
    Ammo was available but Expensive compared to last summer . lots of talking about the Second Amendment march .
    hunting Rifles were in good supply as well as hand guns
    Sport utility rifles were in abundance and expensive ( story of my life ) . reloading equipment was in moderate supply , components were more available .all in all not a bad show .

Post imported post

How was the turn out at your booth? What was the general opinion of OC????
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Post imported post

My both was for the Eaton Rapids Conservation Club . but we did talk to lot of people about open carry and it was well received many people do not know it is legal in Michigan.

next show I will have more open carry fliers for people . the other big topic was the 2nd amendment march .

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

I did stop in on Sunday about noon. It was getting crowded. I stopped and talked to you guys, nice meeting both of you.

I bought myself a "stormy Kromer" hat, Edify turned me on to them. Just the thing for a day in the woods in February. Picked up some 20 ga. slugs and buckshot for a co-worker..under $5 a box (5 shells). The ammo keeps going up I wonder why?????
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I got to the Mason show at about 1 or so on Sunday and I had my eyes so fixated on looking for a good deal on any milsurp rifles that I must have wandered past the OC booth at least 4 times without realizing. Sadly very little deals in milsurp rifles were to be had on Sunday.