• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Show Report

dukenukum

imported post

The Mason gun show was well attended and my booth was favored by a visit
from our own Venator .
Ammo was available but Expensive compared to last summer . lots of talking about the Second Amendment march .
hunting Rifles were in good supply as well as hand guns
Sport utility rifles were in abundance and expensive ( story of my life ) . reloading equipment was in moderate supply , components were more available .all in all not a bad show .

dukenukum

imported post

My both was for the Eaton Rapids Conservation Club . but we did talk to lot of people about open carry and it was well received many people do not know it is legal in Michigan.

next show I will have more open carry fliers for people . the other big topic was the 2nd amendment march .

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I did stop in on Sunday about noon. It was getting crowded. I stopped and talked to you guys, nice meeting both of you.

I bought myself a "stormy Kromer" hat, Edify turned me on to them. Just the thing for a day in the woods in February. Picked up some 20 ga. slugs and buckshot for a co-worker..under $5 a box (5 shells). The ammo keeps going up I wonder why?????;)

Cowboy5995

imported post

I got to the Mason show at about 1 or so on Sunday and I had my eyes so fixated on looking for a good deal on any milsurp rifles that I must have wandered past the OC booth at least 4 times without realizing.:( Sadly very little deals in milsurp rifles were to be had on Sunday.