• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Letter to Police Chief in Dothan

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Did the reply even remotely address your question, or was it a
form letter saying he supports the NRA?

In 12 correspondents, I have yet to get even one reply that deals with
the question. But to be fair, one of them was a thank you letter I sent
for not answering my question in the first letter.
But at least my tax dollars are going to stamps so it can be wasted not
responding.

My last one asked them to use email so as not to waste my money if
they are not going to reply with some substance to the addressed issue.
But after hearing about Zeb Little's DUI, at least he has an excuse being a drunk.

But what can a proud member of the MO, and HSO terrorist watch list
expect from these crooks. I did burn my 1st quarterly tax form yesterday,
BHO can get the money April 15, 2010. If he raises a stink I'll make it 2015
ala Geightner.

REDDothan

imported post

Sorry Jason,

I somehhow missed this thread when I sarted my thread about OC in Dothan. I called the Houston County Sheriff's Office today and was told by a seargeant that OC was illegal and my gun would have to be covered in public. I look forward to what Chief White has to say. I am somewhat accquainted with Sheriff Hughes as well as Chief Whitehead of Kinsey and will attempt to speak withthem directly on the issue and post their responses on this thread as well as the one I started.

Rob

Favorite Movie Quote

"Think of a gun like a condom. It is better to have one and not need it, than need one and not have it."

REDDothan

imported post

Does anyone here know the status of the case Detour had or has pending in Marshall County Alabama.