• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Next Dinner/Meet

UTOC-45-44

imported post

OK, on UCC I have counted about 13 that will come. On OCDO I have counted 2 only, because 2 other I already counted for on UCC. So so far it seems that we only have 15 total.

TJ

yo101jimmy

imported post

OK SO WHATS UP! I AM HUNGRY AND NOT GOING TO EAT UNTILL WE MEET!

Ok I had to do that all in caps! :celebrate no really what gives I want to meet up with you kidos!

rpyne

imported post

Crap! Now I have to make a choice. I have an opportunity to take the NRA Range Safety Officer course at a reduced fee, but it will be held in Provo the same day as the meet and won't end until 6:00 p.m.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

For those that are interested in attending, or just really like Golden Corrall, if you go to citydeals.com, they have Golden Corrall gift cards for50% off. It is a $20gift card for $10.

ETA: It looks like these cards are only valid at the Washington Avenue Ogden location, or the Fort Union location.

goosemama

imported post

We are going to try and make the dinner. I'm not sure what we have going on that weekend yet. Hopefully the weather will co-operate and we can ride the bikes.

41 Magnum

imported post

As long as it's 5pm, I'm in. It's been a while. Miss hangin' around with you guys.:lol:

I can't go earlier, I've got a meeting with Provo city that all range officers have to attend and a wedding reception during the day.

I think I'll have my sis and her hubby there as well. I'll check with them tonight.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

HAHAHA!! I had forgotten about that! That's the strength of a large Swedish man showing!

Welcome back 41 Magnum! :celebrate Where have you been hiding?

rpyne

imported post

41 Magnum wrote:
I can't go earlier, I've got a meeting with Provo city that all range officers have to attend
If you are talking about the RSO class, do you think it will end early? :)

It is scheduled to run until 6:00 p.m.

I have been looking forward to this meet for some time but thought I would have to miss it because of the class not getting out until 6.

41 Magnum

imported post

Rpyne, that's the meeting. I'm already certified as RSO, rifle, shotgun, and handgun, so I'm just popping in to sign up for range dates mostly.

Given the usual class structure, I'd bet you'll be able to sneak out early. Contact the NRA counselor directly and ask would be my reccomendation.

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

AAA's? :question: Is that man boobs, or lack thereof?

I was thinking of Jason and Philip from utahlegalheat.com.

If they come, I bet we could convince my sisters to go as well, sporting new matching XDm's!