• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry dinner at king's restaunt kittanning pa

spencer280

imported post

OPEN CARRY OR CONCEALED DOESN'T MATTER ALL IS WELCOME

i have reserved the back half of the king's restaurant for a meet and greet at king's restaurant kittanning pa Armstrong county, at the hill top plaza. this is a great time to meet others that open carry. and bring your family along. i am trying to have a target practice after wards but that is still up in the air but the dinner is for sure.

Feb 28 12 noon

(ROLL CALL)

spencer280
susan (wife) +3
lone wolf
billyswomen
LILDOBE
ARAN
FALCON 118
thetruepyromaniak
and (wife) possibly + 3
VIG + 1
poseidons + 3
big dog

spencer280

imported post

thank you everyone for coming to the meet and greet the tun out was great. once again thank you all for coming and can't wait to see you all agian. i have plans this summing for the kittanning area. i'll keep it posted i'm hoping to have a litter pick up in the west kittanning area.