Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shots fired Willow lake in seatac

Post imported post

Just heard 5 shots fired behind my place .I'll keep you posted.Looks like someone in the office.And people wonder why I carry>>>>>>>>>>>

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

:shock:

State Researcher

Post imported post

NavyLT wrote:
    No, there's absolutely no reason for an ordinary citizen to carry a gun... if we outlawed guns altogether, stuff like this wouldn't happen...

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor....265435c2.html

http://www.komonews.com/news/39738217.html

I wonder how long before the apartments put a no weapons clause in their leases.
    They can't. It is illegal to infringe on civil rights as a condition of renting a home.

Post imported post

They better not put no weapons clauses.This is exactly why citizens should have the right to bear arms.I saw them wheel the victim out of the office he didn't have a chance.By the way I will be on komo and king this evening 'I asked them point blank if they were going to make an anti gun thing out of this.We'll see.I got pics I will put them up in a bit.......

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    By the way I will be on komo and king this evening 'I asked them point blank if they were going to make an anti gun thing out of this.We'll see.I got pics I will put them up in a bit.......
    Were you opencarrying when they interviewed you? If so thats way kool that one of our forum member gotsome footagewhile carrying open.. Did you found anythng more related to that shooting?

Post imported post

Unfortunatly I had my jacket on...Sorry.When there are so many LEOS around looking for the shooter I didn't think it wise to run out with my weapon exposed.This is from my bedroom window. The caddy there is involved.

Post imported post

Officer guards office

Post imported post

Another drug deal gone bad.From what I could gather.I was interviewed by Fox and kiro as well.So look for old homely deros on tv.......

Post imported post

Thw manager here has expressed a pro gun attitude and has so far had no issue with me carrying.I was right the victim was shot right behind me and managed to run to the office.They have CSI out there now and I can see all the evidence markers on the ground by the caddy in the first pic.

Post imported post

Forbidding firearms in your leased residence is akin to forbidding you from putting a campaign poster in your front window. And even though you signed the lease, you can still get an attorney and make a case of it.

Not sure if you'd win... but you could still make the case.

Post imported post

Wow--I drove right by there as it was happening. There was a single SeaTac police car parked just a few doors down from the Military Rd onramp to I-5, the solo officer was chasing some folks down the sidewalk, they went down a driveway just as 2 more patrol cars raced up and screeched down the driveway. Then the light changed, and I had to drive off.

Post imported post

Post imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
    Unfortunatly I had my jacket on...Sorry.When there are so many LEOS around looking for the shooter I didn't think it wise to run out with my weapon exposed.This is from my bedroom window. The caddy there is involved.
    Thats true too.... But guess what Deros, Now we all know where you live ... Atleast we know whats the view from your bedroom.... You got a bang bang view

Post imported post

I think management needs to rethink who they let in here.My lease is up in 2 weeks and I went and told the manager I would stay.She was still shaking from the whole thing......Her friends car has a bullet hole in it now.

Post imported post

Her friends car has a bullet hole in it now.
    have her get some of those bullet hole stickers and put them near it.......

Post imported post

This happened hours ago.CSI is still out there. Actually We need Gibbs on this one.I thought all that took place in 44 minutes.......It does on NCIS "what do ya got for me Ab's"Wheres Denozo when you need him?

Post imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
    She should use this to her advantage and put up a sign at the entrance that says "see, drug dealers will be shot on sight"

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

My goodness. Did you all read the article? Did you see where it talked about all those guns lying around? Two in the parking lot and one in the woods nearby.

Who needs to carry when there are so many handy firearms lying conveniently about?

And what about a gun collector? Jeez, what an opportunity to add to a collection!

"No, officer. I didn't see any guns. By the way, when is the next no-questions-asked buy-back?"

Oooooo. How about this idea? The cops want guns off the street. They just drive into a drug-infested neighborhood and fire a few shots into the dirt. All the crooks start to ditch their guns as they run away.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Well I was just on channel 5 my TV debut...

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Triple Tap wrote:
    M1Gunr wrote:
    She should use this to her advantage and put up a sign at the entrance that says "see, drug dealers will be shot on sight"
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I'm all for a drug dealers shot on sight policy.I bet these people would scurry away like the cock roaches they are.Once they cross that line I don't care about their rights anymore.

Post imported post

Deros, I just finished reading the posts you, and all the others, left on the KOMO 4 message board. Good for you!!! A couple of those idiots completely missed your point about liberals. Nice of you to bring up the fact you are armed everywhere. ( We met at Jarhead's BBQ last summer, I had my kidsand wife there. )
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

Watch king 5 had all of my interview.Although I talked to all of them.Some might show me later.I asked tham all not to make some anti gun thing out of this.But they won't air that I bet.Maybe fox..at ten

Post imported post

Deros, I just finished reading the posts you, and all the others, left on the KOMO 4 message board.

How about a link for the clueless among us (I just can't seem to find it on their site.) :?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

I would liketo see the video.

Anychance somebody can record it or link it for us out-of-town guys?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast