• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shots fired Willow lake in seatac

DEROS72

imported post

I'm all for a drug dealers shot on sight policy.I bet these people would scurry away like the cock roaches they are.Once they cross that line I don't care about their rights anymore.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Deros, I just finished reading the posts you, and all the others, left on the KOMO 4 message board. Good for you!!! A couple of those idiots completely missed your point about liberals. Nice of you to bring up the fact you are armed everywhere. ( We met at Jarhead's BBQ last summer, I had my kidsand wife there. )

DEROS72

imported post

Watch king 5 had all of my interview.Although I talked to all of them.Some might show me later.I asked tham all not to make some anti gun thing out of this.But they won't air that I bet.Maybe fox..at ten

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I would liketo see the video.

Anychance somebody can record it or link it for us out-of-town guys?

DEROS72

imported post

Does anyone know how to get the video from KIRO or king I can't get it to work.

cynicist

imported post

Forbidding firearms in your leased residence is akin to forbidding you from putting a campaign poster in your front window. And even though you signed the lease, you can still get an attorney and make a case of it.
The degenerates at the 9th Circuit have determines that the 2A is not a civil right.

Remember when Seattle was pushing for it's "rights" as a "private property" owner to ban guns on public property?

http://www.washrecord.com/MIsd DV & Civil Rights.htm

DEROS72

imported post

Like I said the manager here is really ok.She is actually ex ROTC and pro gun.

Now its been a fun day I think I will have a percoset and a glass of merlot and kick back..........................

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
They lock those flash files down pretty tight on the webpage. I'll see what I can do from work tomorrow and get your video for you.

DEROS72

imported post

I recorded it from tv but can,t find the video from kiro or king tv websites.It will probably be on again at 11:00 even fox at ten. By the one of the victims was arrested for an outstanding warrant.Big surprise there.Its time we bring back profiling in a big way...

jbone

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Well I was just on channel 5 my TV debut...
Your 15 minutes and I missed it, will try to catch it on Hanity! :celebrate

Had to read the whole post!for a minute there I though your Avatar went to doggie heaven with no less than 5 rounds.

Stay safe VET!

DEROS72

imported post

I will Jbone...Its funny everyone at this complex sees me carry everyday.While I was outside observing I had many ask me about carry and gun laws,where and how to get a permit.Was an impromtu seminar on why we do what we do and why it is so important to hold on to that right.

I had one King cnty officer try to tell me I shouldn,t get involved I was not trained.I got news for this guy I'm very well trained and have actually been in gun fights.This is the arrogance of some of these guys.I almost dove down his face and reminded him he did not protect anyone but was there after the fact as ususal investigating WHAT ALREADY HAPPENED!

Ps I did let LEOS I had to talk to know I was armed.Most didn't give a s--t

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

KIRO - If you are looking for a video segment from the KIRO newscast and could not find it on the web site please contact Cision at 425-825-5544 to purchase a taped copy of the show.

[font="verdana, Arial,Geneva"]KOMO - For copies of KOMO news stories:[/font] [font="verdana, Arial,Geneva"]Toll Free: 1-800-560-0111
Cision online request form [/font]

FOX - Email & Contact Information foxfeedback@q13fox.com

DEROS72

imported post

I recorded all the articles my self.Anyway went up to safeway where I always get my coffee.Totally OC My .45 as usuall.Everone telling me they saw the news etc.Totally supportive of me being there with my sidearm.Thats why I don't understand on the other thread people having a problem at safeway.

This place is infested with these scum bag dealers and people in and out.What do you guys think of an OC BB-Q at my place.Or a meeting in the cabana.I talk to the neighbors and some are talking of breaking their leases and moving out.If that happens they win.I am about fed up with it.

What would be the issues of an armed neighborhood watch. Or if you like, just a group of friends OC getting together and going for a walk .I OC here all the time I have had threats .Do I want to shoot someone ? Abosultely not but i will and am capable of defending myself .I believe the purpose is to in a situation difuse itas best you can untill LEO arrives.However they are always there after the fact .(No offense to you leos but you can't be everywhere) One of the victims of this shooting was even arrested because he was under age and carrying ..According to KIRO.

compmanio365

imported post

Often times, management will be scared into 'looking the other way'. And I think an OC barbecue is a great idea.

When I was living in Lakewood, we had some shady dealings in our apartment complex; this was before I was 21 unfortunately, so the only thing I had was my .22 rifle. But I still would team up with my neighbor and we would walk around the complex at 2-3 AM. We stopped probably 3 or 4 attempts at GTA, and called in many DVs. Funny, that a month after we started doing that, suddenly, people weren't getting broken into, the crackheads who wanted to beat their girlfriends all ran off or were in jail, and things were actually pretty quiet.

Unfortunately, my neighbor moved, and I switched to day shifts, so the nightly "patrols" stopped. When we moved out, 6 months later, cars were being stolen every night, drug dealers had overrun the place, and we had at least one shooting right out in front of our apartment. Unfortunately, constant vigilance is required to keep these scumbags out of where you live. Just walking around of an evening is a good start at trying to keep the idiots out of your complex. OCing while doing so is even better.