• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shots fired Willow lake in seatac

DEROS72

imported post

Just heard 5 shots fired behind my place .I'll keep you posted.Looks like someone in the office.And people wonder why I carry>>>>>>>>>>>

sv_libertarian

State Researcher

DEROS72

imported post

They better not put no weapons clauses.This is exactly why citizens should have the right to bear arms.I saw them wheel the victim out of the office he didn't have a chance.By the way I will be on komo and king this evening 'I asked them point blank if they were going to make an anti gun thing out of this.We'll see.I got pics I will put them up in a bit.......

Manu

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
By the way I will be on komo and king this evening 'I asked them point blank if they were going to make an anti gun thing out of this.We'll see.I got pics I will put them up in a bit.......
Were you opencarrying when they interviewed you? If so thats way kool that one of our forum member gotsome footagewhile carrying open.. Did you found anythng more related to that shooting?

DEROS72

imported post

Unfortunatly I had my jacket on...Sorry.When there are so many LEOS around looking for the shooter I didn't think it wise to run out with my weapon exposed.This is from my bedroom window. The caddy there is involved.

DEROS72

imported post

Another drug deal gone bad.From what I could gather.I was interviewed by Fox and kiro as well.So look for old homely deros on tv.......

DEROS72

imported post

Thw manager here has expressed a pro gun attitude and has so far had no issue with me carrying.I was right the victim was shot right behind me and managed to run to the office.They have CSI out there now and I can see all the evidence markers on the ground by the caddy in the first pic.

3/325

imported post

Forbidding firearms in your leased residence is akin to forbidding you from putting a campaign poster in your front window. And even though you signed the lease, you can still get an attorney and make a case of it.

Not sure if you'd win... but you could still make the case.

kparker

imported post

Wow--I drove right by there as it was happening. There was a single SeaTac police car parked just a few doors down from the Military Rd onramp to I-5, the solo officer was chasing some folks down the sidewalk, they went down a driveway just as 2 more patrol cars raced up and screeched down the driveway. Then the light changed, and I had to drive off.

Manu

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
Unfortunatly I had my jacket on...Sorry.When there are so many LEOS around looking for the shooter I didn't think it wise to run out with my weapon exposed.This is from my bedroom window. The caddy there is involved.
:DThats true too.... But guess what Deros, Now we all know where you live ... Atleast we know whats the view from your bedroom.... You got a bang bang view:D

DEROS72

imported post

I think management needs to rethink who they let in here.My lease is up in 2 weeks and I went and told the manager I would stay.She was still shaking from the whole thing......Her friends car has a bullet hole in it now.

DEROS72

imported post

This happened hours ago.CSI is still out there. Actually We need Gibbs on this one.I thought all that took place in 44 minutes.......It does on NCIS "what do ya got for me Ab's"Wheres Denozo when you need him?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

My goodness. Did you all read the article? Did you see where it talked about all those guns lying around? Two in the parking lot and one in the woods nearby. :)

Who needs to carry when there are so many handy firearms lying conveniently about? :)

And what about a gun collector? Jeez, what an opportunity to add to a collection! :)

"No, officer. I didn't see any guns. By the way, when is the next no-questions-asked buy-back?" :)

Oooooo. How about this idea? The cops want guns off the street. They just drive into a drug-infested neighborhood and fire a few shots into the dirt. All the crooks start to ditch their guns as they run away. :)