• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lane County CHL Forum

Orygunner

imported post

I just stumbled across this:

http://eugenechl.proboards57.com

It seems to have a LOT more forum activity than the Oregon forum here, and most posters seem to be local to Lane County!

They also have a buy/sell/trade area with a lot of activity and arms for sale.

Join up and see what's happening over there! I'm going to plug OCDO some over there and see if we can get some of them active over here as well :).

...Orygunner...

Orygunner

imported post

I think it's networking like this that's going to make the biggest difference in the upcoming years between freedom and tyranny in this country.

Proof of the abuses of government power spread like wildfire through Blogs and Youtube videos. Like-minded people network through national and local forums to discuss and hash out ideas and plans. News about upcoming legislation is passed around through Email alerts causing messages and phone calls to flood our representatives. Slowly ideas are spreading, like-minded people are coming together to share their ideas of liberty, and bringing more into our folds every day.

...Isn't this great!?...
...Orygunner...