Thread: Roger Barnett wins most of civil case...

Post imported post

.......but loses on a bull$**** charge....

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/280586.php

Post imported post

I know someone that works for Border Action Network (pro-immigrant group). They see this as a stunning defeat for their side the $72K the illegals got was not even close to the 32M they were seeking, and it might be enough to cover legal expenses.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

His attorney David Hardy is very, very pro-2A.

I've enjoyed his blog for some time:

http://www.armsandthelaw.com/
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Are they not called ILLEGAL aliens for a reason? So they are suing because they came over illegally, and some guy held them at gunpoint?:?

Post imported post

"Jury: Douglas rancher didn't violate migrants' rights (update 5 p.m.)"

ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?!?!

"Perales called the outcome “a resounding victory that sends a message that vigilante violence against immigrants will not be tolerated.”

i get it now, they are making an example out of him. wth happened to arizona?

Post imported post

He should ditch the badge. Still... this verdict is BS.

Post imported post

Hello AZ. Surprised to see so few here. With the current border situation, OC should be very important to all residents (unless it's a given).

I would just like to commentthat if the reports are true, that the rancher has detained 12, 000 illegals over the years:

"I was in fear for my life. The State has not helped. The Federal Government has not stopped it.Thousands vs. my family put me in fear for our lives."
    Remember Peter Nap and Skidmark. Do them proud. Be active. Be well informed. ALL rights matter.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when you may have to back up your acts with your life."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Hey NSA! *&$# you. Record this--- MOLON LABE!

Post imported post

This story makes me sick. I put the videos regarding this stupid case on http://www.arizonadefensegroup.com

Post imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
    Hello AZ. Surprised to see so few here. With the current border situation, OC should be very important to all residents (unless it's a given).

I would just like to commentthat if the reports are true, that the rancher has detained 12, 000 illegals over the years:

"I was in fear for my life. The State has not helped. The Federal Government has not stopped it.Thousands vs. my family put me in fear for our lives."
    OC's a 'given'. In some areas, LEO (State/County & Federal)Gun carry is recommended. LE response time is 'long'. There's vast distances of nothing (or very little) point to point in the open range areas. Whole different cultural attitude.

Post imported post

Looks like he needs to get a restraining order against Mexico.

Well he better call the INS, and have them onsite when they come to collect.:P
    It's a good thing Bush and his cronies are gone or things could have been
    much worse for the americans.
    The only thing that saved him was all the time BHO was spending destroying
    capitalism, to be bothered with butt kissing south of the border.

After decades of appeals, lets hope he pays in peso's.:celebrate

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Agreed Sonora Rebel. It appears that riverrat doesn't understand that open carry in Arizona is as normal as mom's apple pie, especially in comparison to other states.

Post imported post

Yeah... lotta folks can't quite comprehend that (yet). Only thing I can suggest... Take some vacation time. Bring your whatever shootin' iron with you 'ngo a-Viking in Arizona. Wear long pants... boots 'n get a cowboy hat 'n shades.