• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Roger Barnett wins most of civil case...

Dahwg

imported post

I know someone that works for Border Action Network (pro-immigrant group). They see this as a stunning defeat for their side the $72K the illegals got was not even close to the 32M they were seeking, and it might be enough to cover legal expenses.

usdm419

imported post

Are they not called ILLEGAL aliens for a reason? So they are suing because they came over illegally, and some guy held them at gunpoint?:?

r6-rider

imported post

"Jury: Douglas rancher didn't violate migrants' rights (update 5 p.m.)"

ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?!?!

"Perales called the outcome “a resounding victory that sends a message that vigilante violence against immigrants will not be tolerated.”

i get it now, they are making an example out of him. wth happened to arizona?

riverrat10k

imported post

Hello AZ. Surprised to see so few here. With the current border situation, OC should be very important to all residents (unless it's a given).

I would just like to commentthat if the reports are true, that the rancher has detained 12, 000 illegals over the years:

"I was in fear for my life. The State has not helped. The Federal Government has not stopped it.Thousands vs. my family put me in fear for our lives."

Sonora Rebel

imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
Hello AZ. Surprised to see so few here. With the current border situation, OC should be very important to all residents (unless it's a given).

I would just like to commentthat if the reports are true, that the rancher has detained 12, 000 illegals over the years:

"I was in fear for my life. The State has not helped. The Federal Government has not stopped it.Thousands vs. my family put me in fear for our lives."
OC's a 'given'. In some areas, LEO (State/County & Federal)Gun carry is recommended. LE response time is 'long'. There's vast distances of nothing (or very little) point to point in the open range areas. Whole different cultural attitude.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Looks like he needs to get a restraining order against Mexico.

Well he better call the INS, and have them onsite when they come to collect.:p
It's a good thing Bush and his cronies are gone or things could have been
much worse for the americans.
The only thing that saved him was all the time BHO was spending destroying
capitalism, to be bothered with butt kissing south of the border.

After decades of appeals, lets hope he pays in peso's.:celebrate

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Agreed Sonora Rebel. It appears that riverrat doesn't understand that open carry in Arizona is as normal as mom's apple pie, especially in comparison to other states.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Yeah... lotta folks can't quite comprehend that (yet). Only thing I can suggest... Take some vacation time. Bring your whatever shootin' iron with you 'ngo a-Viking in Arizona. Wear long pants... boots 'n get a cowboy hat 'n shades.