• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin CBS News 58 video report on open carry victory!

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

The guy who said Brad had no right to bring a gun into the neighborhood? Well, I guess he'll just have to visit the judge so he can tell him that his decision was wrong, huh? :p

jefferson 4 prez

imported post

This report is excellent IMO. Brad did an excellent job of representing our cause and serving asour collective voice. Congrats Brad

Bullbuster

imported post

I can't help but to notice that more and more gun rights violations are being made more public. In no small part to the folks here at OCDO, VCDL and the many other associated gun rights forums and groups across this great country.

Not only does it get the word out about the rights we have that are being violated but the fact that in these cases the judges are upholding the law in tern proving to the anti's that we as law abiding citizen are not the crazed wackos they make us out to be but law abiding citizen just trying to go about our daily lives.

Congrats to Brad on his victory.

FMCDH

imported post

Shotgun wrote:
The guy who said Brad had no right to bring a gun into the neighborhood? Well, I guess he'll just have to visit the judge so he can tell him that his decision was wrong, huh? :p

Posted a comment.

Midwest Chick sounded like your typical "buryyour head in the sand and sing happy songs" type.

(that wasn't the comment)

OC4me

imported post

Brad, thank you very much! I am glad to see the media air yourvery calm, articulate and respectful pro-Second Amendment message...

...and not one single reference to some Brady Campaign to Prevent Lawful Gun Ownership talking point....I am truly amazed!

demnogis

imported post

Very well spoken and factual! Jim, you're a good man.

I hope this suit serves as an assurance to others in your state that, yes, it is legal. Yes, you should do it. And no, not all of your neighbors like you.