• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC IDAHO FALLS

coyote1

imported post

WE REALLY NEED A OPEN CARRY DAY IN IDAHO FALLS. I havent had a problom here yet . any one up for open carry get together ??????.

G

imported post

Cool, When?,....Where? How about EIRMC??:lol:

Weekends would be best, I think.... but I could do nights, too.

Jon.

(I joined because I had a huge incident in the westside Walmart, but nothing really since)

G

imported post

where's SSfry99??? He was interested in one as well.

G

imported post

Ya'll goin to the banquet then??? I'd be happy to meet ya there.

G

imported post

Bump....

So, anyone wanna meetup this weekend? Im probably going shooting with my Bro.in.law about 3 on saturday, then sportsmans after that.....
I just need the final when/where, and Ill be there.

ssfry99

imported post

sorry i'm gunna be in Rexburg most of the day. But i was out OCing yesterday at Red Robin then Home Depot, and Albertsons.

Only incident was when we were walking out of RR some lady sitting with her family loudly whispered

"look that guy has a gun"

My 4 year old daughter heard her and said

"my daddy always carries a gun to keep us safe"

I laughed it was kind of a funny moment.

G

imported post

My daughter was running a fever all weekend anyways, so its for the best. I ran out a little bit with the new Beretta in its holster. No problems (of course) at sportsmans, but NO AMMO either.:cuss:

One guy at the counter was sayin that they probably wont get much in for quite a while. Corporate cant get their act together, so their distributer totally cut them off. No new guns, no ammo, nothin.
Geez, this town needs a Cabela's or somethin.

Sorry for the OT rant: who's up for the coming weekend? and where?:D