• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Associated Press: West Allis (WI) judge says man could carry gun

Tree_Planter

imported post

McX wrote:
I dropped in on another thread, and mentioned this too: I have a mid-management hack from the Department of Homeland Security that lives across the street from me, in my politically correct subdivision. He's called the cops on me before, and would definitely call again if he felt I was exercising rights that he feels are exclusive to him.
In Racine there is a chance you'll be arrested for openly carrying a sidearm and charged with Disorderly Conduct, assuming you can lawfully possess a sidearm.

Last edited:

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Brad_Krause wrote:
In Racine there is a good chance you'll be arrested for openly carrying a sidearm and charged with Disorderly Conduct, assuming you can lawfully possess a sidearm. You could also be charged with a felony, and bail is somewhat pricey (don't ask how I know).

My guess, is that you know the same waywe know, one of our forum members was unlawfully detained because he had a firearm on his hip, and was standing on his porch.

Aside from that, I and others, have carried in Racine several times, at several locations before the Hannan-Rock incident, and after. We weren't hassled but that could just have been luck.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Time to name the plant....
"Sapling of Liberty" Freedom coming to a house near you. :celebrate

Can you charge the judge with color of law violation, he says you are
not guilty but keeps the gun?