Thread: holster

Post imported post

Hi there I have watched this site for some time and I know that someone could come up with a answer for me. I have a xd40 subcompact that I like to oc, but my problem is that my holster is not what I want it to be. I'm looking for someone in southern Ca. that can mold me a paddle holster like the blackhawk, but for a south paw.

please help me.

Post imported post

Don't know of any local Kydex guys or anything but have you considered going leather? This guy made all of my holsters and he can make them with standard thumb break retention for a southpaw...

http://simplyrugged.com

Only southpaw Kydex paddle holster that came up with a perfunctory search is the Uncle Mikes holster for 19.99.

Post imported post

Thanks for the link I will take a look.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Just get a left handed SERPA and put it on your right side. . . Unless I am missing something about the intended purpose...

Post imported post

springfield man wrote:
    Hi there I have watched this site for some time and I know that someone could come up with a answer for me. I have a xd40 subcompact that I like to oc, but my problem is that my holster is not what I want it to be. I'm looking for someone in southern Ca. that can mold me a paddle holster like the blackhawk, but for a south paw.

please help me.
    Blackhawk SERPA holsters are available in left-handed versions. You can get them with a paddle, belt-slide or both.

Post imported post

I've used many brands and styles in many years of carrying firearms in bad places and good. Nothing has been more comfortable or easier to use and carry, than my Sherpas.

Great retention, yet very quick to draw from safely. Belt, paddle, or drop style, all work very well.