• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

holster

springfield man

imported post

Hi there I have watched this site for some time and I know that someone could come up with a answer for me. I have a xd40 subcompact that I like to oc, but my problem is that my holster is not what I want it to be. I'm looking for someone in southern Ca. that can mold me a paddle holster like the blackhawk, but for a south paw.

please help me.

pullnshoot25

imported post

Don't know of any local Kydex guys or anything but have you considered going leather? This guy made all of my holsters and he can make them with standard thumb break retention for a southpaw...

http://simplyrugged.com

Only southpaw Kydex paddle holster that came up with a perfunctory search is the Uncle Mikes holster for 19.99.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Just get a left handed SERPA and put it on your right side. . . Unless I am missing something about the intended purpose...

mjones

imported post

springfield man wrote:
Hi there I have watched this site for some time and I know that someone could come up with a answer for me. I have a xd40 subcompact that I like to oc, but my problem is that my holster is not what I want it to be. I'm looking for someone in southern Ca. that can mold me a paddle holster like the blackhawk, but for a south paw.

please help me.
Blackhawk SERPA holsters are available in left-handed versions. You can get them with a paddle, belt-slide or both.

Army

imported post

I've used many brands and styles in many years of carrying firearms in bad places and good. Nothing has been more comfortable or easier to use and carry, than my Sherpas.

Great retention, yet very quick to draw from safely. Belt, paddle, or drop style, all work very well.